Expert Slide-to-Digital Conversion Services
In an era defined by rapid technological evolution, preserving the past requires a seamless transition into the digital realm. Our dedicated slide-to-digital conversion service bridges the gap between cherished memories and the digital age. Join us on a journey as we explore the art and science behind transforming your valuable slides into easily accessible digital treasures.
Why Choose our Slide-to-Digital Conversion Services?
1. State-of-the-Art Equipment: We use Nikon Coolscan dedicated 35mm slide and negative scanners. They are one of the best dedicated scanners, far superior to flatbed scanners. For other formats (126, 127, 120), we use high quality Epson flatbed scanners
2. Quality Assurance: Our rigorous quality control measures ensure that every image meets the highest standards. Our software eliminates virtually all minor dust which is often visible when projected. We also perform basic color correction for faded slides, usually older Ektachrome. Kodachrome in general has held its color very well.
3. Customization Options: We are able to offer a range of resolutions (higher DPI) and outputs (jpg, tiff) to tailor your digital collection to your specific needs.
4. Preserving the Originals: We carefully handle and store physical slides during the conversion process. Your memories are as important to us as they are to you.
5. We categorize your digitized slide collection by date (where possible), or by event (as listed on your boxes) making it easily searchable and organized.
6. Secure Storage and Backup Solutions: We are able to assist you with the drives we provide, as well as help you select the best cloud storage for you, enabling you to easily share with your family, and to safeguard your digital memories.
7. Delivery and Accessibility: We make it effortless for you to access and share your newly digitized collection.